Helping those who help others
TCNS specialise in helping charities and non-profit achieve the most with their budget through effective use of information technology.
Over the years we have built up an excellent understanding of our non-profit customers and how their IT requirements differ from our business customers. We are constantly looking for cost-effective ways to provide charities with the technology they need to help them achieve their goals, we understand that no two charities are the same and therefore ensure each solution is tailored to the individual organisation.
We provide ICT services and complete project management to meet budget constraints and work with vendors to see if you are eligible for donation programmes to save on the cost of software including Microsoft, Symantec, and Adobe Acrobat.
Our Corporate Support packages include all of the essential elements for a quality support solution. However, we understand that each Charity has unique requirements when it comes to IT support requirements and in recognition of this we offer a core support package and offer you the opportunity to add on bespoke elements to suit your business need.
How Can We Support You?
- Unlimited workshop, telephone and remote support
- Scheduled on-site support
- Re-active 24/7 monitoring software to log and record issues for technical support
- Software and hardware support
- Liaise with 3rd party software application
A Dedicated Account Manager.
- to Project Manage and Meet Business Objectives
- Provide advice and recommendations to enhance your IT infrastructure
- Discuss current system and ensure no security flaws
- Office 365 licencing and migration services
- Hosted exchange and migration services
- Google apps licencing and migration services
- Software and hardware upgrades and installation services (Windows 2012, Exchange, Citrix, Microsoft, Hyper-v and Virtual)
- Security services and installation – anti-virus, encryption, mail filtering for spam protection and web filtering 0f websites
- Disaster recovery planning in the event of a natural disaster