Our standard IT Support package includes all of the essential elements for a quality support solution. However, we understand that no two businesses are the same therefore no two businesses have the same IT requirements.
TCNS is committed in delivering excellent IT Support to all of our customers. Our highly skilled Microsoft accredited engineers and technicians are ready to help and assist you with any problems that you may have. The escalation process we have developed and fine-tuned since we started over 20 years will bring the problem to a quick closure. Our pro-activeness ensures that throughout the process you are aware of everything that is going on and where your call is in the queue. At TCNS we strive to deliver our best performances to you every day.In recognition of this we offer core IT support packages and offer you the opportunity add your own bespoke requirements to suit your business need.
- Onsite/remote support 9.00am – 5.30pm Mon – Fri (Working outside these hours are to be discussed with your account manager)
- Dedicated telephone number to 1st line support helpdesk to log calls
- 2nd line technical engineers on hand to deal with escalated issues
- 4 hours remote helpdesk response for non-critical issues, escalated to 2 hour remote response for critical issues
- Reload of server/workstation operating systems/Microsoft Applications from customer backup
- Unlimited telephone support
- Unlimited onsite IT Support
- Travel time
- 8 hour onsite response for all non-critical issues, escalated to 4 hour onsite response critical issues.
- Workshop engineering labour
- All assets logged and tagged with unique identifiers simplifying the call logging process
- Configuration of active directory user accounts for new users
- Dedicated account manager
- Quarterly reviews
- Normal working hours will be 9.00 – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
- All remote and onsite engineering labour
Customers welcome to attend TCNS’s office
New and existing customers are always welcome to come and visit our office on the outskirts of Birmingham. This allows you the opportunity to meet with our team and see exactly how we operate prior to accepting the support contract.